Returns & Conditions
Returns & Conditions
Can I change or cancel my order?
If, for whatever reason, you wish to alter or cancel any items within your order, please call us on 1300 557 679. However, once an order has been processed and dispatched from our warehouse, we are unable to cancel or amend it. In cases like this, you will need to follow our Returns and Exchange procedures.
What is your returns and exchange policy?
At Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) we pride ourselves on customer service, and as such want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, but if, for whatever reason, you are not happy with your purchase, you may exchange your purchase within 30 days of receipt (refunds will not be issued). All items returned must be unused, in original undamaged condition and contained within the original packaging. Please be aware that all delivery and incidental charges to return the item or deliver the new item are the customer's responsibility and any Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) delivery fees will not be refunded. Please see our Returns and Exchange policy for more details.
How do I return my order?
For all order returns, please contact us on 1300 557 679, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, original order number and the item you are returning. We will then arrange for the item to be collected and returned to our warehouse. Once the item is back at our warehouse, we will arrange for delivery of the replacement item. Any delivery and incidental charges incurred concerning returning of the item or delivery of the new item are the customer's responsibility and any Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) delivery fees will not be refunded.
What warranties do your products carry?
Each product warranty differs from manufacturer to manufacturer, however we generally offer 12 months structural warranty. Full warranty details are available with your product or simply call us on 1300 557 679 to discuss your warranty options.
How do I go about lodging a complaint?
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive, please let us know by contacting us on 1300 557 679 or if you’d prefer to email us at email@example.com you are more than welcome to. If you would prefer, you can write to Head Office located at 352 Boundary Road, Dingley Village, VIC 3172. Your complaint will be acknowledged on receipt and will be dealt with fairly, confidentially and effectively. You will be kept fully informed of all progress made.
Refund Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a refund under these terms and conditions, the customer must notify Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) 7 days of taking delivery of the order. The customer must comply with the directions of Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) staff in order to facilitate a refund.
- Where a customer requests a refund in accordance with these terms and conditions, the refund will be for the amount of the purchase price excluding the Delivery Cost as specified in the customer's Order.
- The 7-Day period will commence on the date that the customer accepts delivery of the product ordered.
- The product must be returned within 7 days of requesting a refund under these terms and conditions.
- Returned products must be in the original packaging, with all accessories and in re-saleable condition.
- Customers can return the products themselves or request Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) to arrange collection of the product.
- If Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) organises a courier to collect the product, the delivery fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) organises a courier to collect promotional items that were sold with 'Free Delivery' the return delivery fee will be equal to the current website delivery rates.
- Refunds will be issued once Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) has received the returned goods. A refund will be issued as soon as possible. Where possible, refunds will be processed by reversing the initial customer transaction. Commercial Kitchen Equipment (CKE) accepts no responsibility for any delays that may occur in receiving the refund as a result of any third-party payment gateway.
If you’re not sure, why not call us on 1300 557 679 to find out more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.